Events & Programs
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and flavors of Latino culture through film, food and programming every Wednesday night in July during the FREE Film Fiesta. This four week film series at Su Teatro at Denver Civic Theater in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District features films, performers and food from the various Latino cultures in Denver.
Su Teatro at Denver Civic Theater is located at 721 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO
Nostalgia De La Luz
Featuring conversation with Denver’s own David Grinspoon
Wednesday, July 11
6pm – 8pm
A Better Life
Also showing the following shorts:
Marca Pais Peru
Viaje al Luna
El Milagro de las Tortillas
Wednesday, July 18
6pm – 8pm
Juan De Los Muertos
Wednesday, July 25
Chico & Rita
Featuring salsa lessons by CM Dance and music by KUVO
Wednesday, August 1
- Jun 19 Mayor Michael B. Hancock announced “The Capitol Ghost Mystery” by...
- Mar 28 Residents asked to help shape the future of Denver’s arts,...
- Mar 18 Registration now open; limited to 400 participants DENVER, CO —...
- Feb 27 Back by popular demand, THE BOOK OF MORMON which played...
- Jan 16 Tour more than 70 buildings representing the City Beautiful movement...