Denver's Cultural Plan
With great pride in our city and excitement about its future, we proudly present IMAGINE 2020: Denver’s Cultural Plan
IMAGINE 2020 Top Priorities
- Support Denver Public Schools’ arts education strategic plan’
- Maximize Denver365.com website for residents and visitors
- Increase visibility of local artistic and creative talent
- Launch a public-private partnership with a focus on building the infrastructure necessary for 21st century cultural development and promotion
- Identify, inventory and rank availability of arts, culture and creativity in every neighborhood, noting cultural deserts
- Address barriers that limit participation such as affordability, transportation and other factors
- Increase availability of affordable and accessible live-work spaces for creative sector workers
- Launch an alliance of organizations committed to inclusiveness and engagement in arts and culture
- Inventory all arts, cultural, and creative enterprises for policy and messaging purposes
- Offer a “Culture Cash” gift card, with proceeds benefiting IMAGINE 2020 initiatives
- Mar 12 Denver Arts & Venues has announced Five Points Jazz Presents:...
- Nov 18 Mayor Michael B. Hancock, Denver Arts & Venues and the...
- Oct 23 Mayor Michael B. Hancock has appointed an Executive Leadership Team...
- Mar 04 Mayor Michael B. Hancock and Denver Arts & Venues have...