Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre may have been home to the dinosaurs 160 million years ago, but for the last one hundred, it’s been home to modern man’s obsession with music and performance. May 10, 2011 marked the 100-year anniversary of concerts being played at the world’s most incredible outdoor venue. Red Rocks was destined to be a place of greatness and musical power and plays host to thousands of the world’s most talented singers and musicians, not to mention countless Easter Sunrise Services, musicals and ballets, graduations, weddings, movie screenings or a daily workout.
For more information, visit Red Rocks Amphitheatre's official website.
- Mar 18 Registration now open; limited to 400 participants DENVER, CO —...
- Oct 16 RED ROCKS SETS NEW RECORDS Red Rocks Amphitheatre closed out...
- Jun 12 Pepsi presents Film on the Rocks at Red Rocks Amphitheatre...
- Jun 18 FOTR: Mean Girls 7:00 PM
- Jun 19 Barenaked Ladies 7:00 PM
- Jun 21 The Ultimate Thriller Michael Jackson Tribute Concert 8:00 PM