Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre may have been home to the dinosaurs 160 million years ago, but for the last century it has been home to modern people's obsession with music and performance. May 10, 2011 marked the 100-year anniversary of concerts being played at the world’s most incredible outdoor venue. Red Rocks was destined to be a place of greatness and musical power and plays host to thousands of the world’s most talented singers and musicians, not to mention countless Easter Sunrise Services, musicals and ballets, graduations, weddings, movie screenings or a daily workout.
For more information, visit Red Rocks Amphitheatre's official website.
- May 28 Registration open June 1 for season passes and individual sessions...
- Jul 12 What are the coolest music venues in America? To find...
- Oct 16 RED ROCKS SETS NEW RECORDS Red Rocks Amphitheatre closed out...
- Sep 2 FOTR: The Big Lebowski w/ The Congress and Tyler Lee Holter 7:00 PM
- Sep 4 Arctic Monkeys 8:00 PM
- Sep 5 STS9 7:00 PM